The NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management qualification consists of one Unit with four elements:
• Process Safety Leadership.
• Management of Process Risk.
• Process Safety Hazard Control.
• Fire Protection and Emergency Response.
Covering topics such as:
• Establishment of process management systems.
• Asset management and maintenance strategies.
• Safe start-up and shutdown of process plant.
• Performance standards for safety critical systems and equipment.
Hazards and controls for:
– Chemical reactions.
– Bulk storage of dangerous substances.
– Fire and explosion.
• Purpose and features of emergency plans.