- Use a 3M™ Protecta® Work Positioning Trigger Lanyards where the worker can utilize a structure or fixed ladder for partial support and stability, leaving both hands free to complete a task.
- Trigger device allows simple adjustment for perfect work positioning.
- 10.5 mm kernmantle rope material is durable and easy to adjust through the Trigger device.
- Snap hook connecting hook for simple belt connection.
- Simple triple action carabiner connection to Trigger device.
PROTECTA 1200314 Black Trigger Work Positioning Lanyard
Our 3M™ Protecta® Work Positioning Trigger Lanyard, features an adjustment system giving the user the option to easily adjust the length of the lanyard during use. These lanyards have a triple action carabiner (AJ572) with a zinc-plated steel snap hook (AJ523) and are available in different lengths. Constructed from 10.5 mm braided rope, our 3M™ Protecta® Work Positioning Trigger Lanyards are available in a variety of lengths to suit the users need. The trigger adjustment system allows the user to easily adjust the length of the lanyard during use, even when the rope is dirty and wet. The work positioning lanyard enables the user to be partially supported on a structure or fixed ladder and use both hands to complete a task, whilst maintaining stability. All lengths feature a triple action carabiner body connector and zinc plated steel snap hook anchorage connector. The user must ensure that a suitable secondary means of fall protection is used (e.g. a fall arrest lanyard).