- Suitable for finer gripping and cutting work.
- Pointed, half-round jaws.
- Knurled gripping surfaces.
- With cutting edges for soft, medium-hard and hard wire.
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened.
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 61 HRC.
- Vanadium electric steel; forged, oil-hardened.
- Black atramentized.
- Polished head.
- Handles with multi-component grips.
- Jaw length: 50.0 mm.
KNIPEX Snipe Nose Side Cutting Pliers With Multi Component Grip 25 02 160
The Knipex 25 Series Snipe Nose Side Cutting Pliers (radio pliers) are suitable for finer gripping and cutting work. They have pointed half-round jaws, knurled gripping surfaces and cutting edges, 61 HRC. Made from forged chrome vanadium electric steel, then oil-hardened.