- 25 % less effort required compared to conventional concreters’ nippers of the same size.
- Extra-slim form for tying deep mounted steel rods.
- To lace concrete reinforcing steel with binding wire from a roll.
- Wire is twisted and cut in a single pass..
- High-leverage joint, minimizing strain, even when thick binding wires are used.
- The high damping of the cutting stroke on cutting through the binding wire reduces the strain on tendons and muscles.
- Cutting edges additionally hardened; cutting edge hardness approx. 61 HRC.
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
KNIPEX High Leverage Concreters’ Nippers Plastic Coated Handles 99 11 300
Extra-slim form for tying deep mounted steel rods. 25 % less effort required compared to conventional concreters’ nippers of the same sizeCutting edges additionally Hardened; cutting edge hardness Approx. 61 HRC.