- Limited-Use protective clothing, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B Protection.
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination).
- Anti-static treatment (EN 1149-1) – on inside.
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength.
- Self-adhesive double zipper flap closure system for higher protection.
DUPONT Tychem® 2000
DuPont™ Tychem® 2000, model TC198T YL. Hooded coverall. Available in bright yellow for high visibility and in sizes SM-3XL. Stitched and over-taped seams. Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles for an optimal fit. Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to face-masks.
Made from a lightweight and durable fabric (<450g per garment), Tychem® 2000 garments utilize the strength of Tyvek® and a polymeric barrier coating to offer good permeation barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemicals and biological hazards (even under pressure).
Tychem® 2000 is used for splash or pressurized splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.