CATU Transparent Insulating Mat MP-123
- Used as protection for workers operating on live parts or in the vicinity of live parts.
- For live line working.
- Operating voltage: 1 000 V AC – 1 500 V DC.
- In accordance with IEC 61112 class 0 standard and the specific properties:
- Category A : Acid resistance.
- Category C : Resistance to bending at very low temperature (-40°C).
- Category H : Oil resistance.
- PVC material reinforced with fibers.
- Gripping tape (“Velcro” type) all around the blanket for fixation or fitting with another blanket.
- Operating temperature range : -40°C to +55°C.
- High puncture resistance.
There are no reviews yet.