- All references are in accordance with IEC 61111 standard and to specific properties of the “C”
- Category (extremely low temperature folding test at – 40 °C).
- IEC 61111 standard is the only one international standard concerning insulating mats.
- RoHS2 compliant.
- REACH compliant (SVHC free).
- Zero Halogen.
- 2 D bar code (Datamatrix) on marking with direct link to user guide and technical sheet.
- Insulating mats must be chosen according to the maximum service voltage of the installation.
- High dielectric quality.
- Rubber material with non-slip surfaces on both sides.
- Operating temperature : – 40 to + 55 °C
- Storage temperature : + 10 to + 21 °C
- Repetitive marking (2 markings every 1 m minimum).
CATU Insulating Mats
Protective equipment against electric shock.
Electrical insulating mat for use as a floor covering for the electrical
protection of workers on electrical installations.
Standard conformity: IEC 61111.