- Made from high quality goatskin.
- Palm and top: silicone treated.
- Large protective cuff in chrome tanned hide (10 cm length)
- Form “pre-rounded”
- Colours: Black and White
- Characteristics according to the standard EN 388.
- Abrasion: 2/4
- Cut: 1/5
- Tear: 2/4
- Puncture: 1/4
- Dexterity level tested according EN 420: 5 (excellent holding).
- Designed to be worn with the CG or CGA insulting rubber gloves range class 1 to class 4
- Silicon grain leather, very flexible. With velcro.
- Large protective cuff in chrome tanned hide. With velcro.
CATU Electrical Gloves (Overgloves)
Over-gloves are worn over insulating gloves class 00 and 0. They give mechanical and electrical arc protection.