- Lightweight reusable, nitrile gloves designed specifically for food processing and handling.
- Ansell UltraGrip™ technology, thanks to the raised diamond-pattern surfacing it offers unmatched grip in wet and oily conditions.
- Outstanding flexibility and dexterity, even at low temperature.
- The liquid-proof 37-200 can be used on its own or as outer glove over thermal liners or cut-resistant gloves.
- The latex-free formulation of these gloves presents no risk of Type 1 allergies.
ANSELL VERSATOUCH 37-200
High performance 8 mil nitrile reusable food approved glove, with UltraGrip™Technology
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- ULTRAGRIP TECHNOLOGY features an innovative raised diamond grip
- 100% latex free
- Compliant with FDA food handling requirements
- Poses no risk to type 1 allergies
- Green Colour
- Unflocked: to prevent the risk of food contamination
- Also available in vend pack
Chemical, Flori & Horti Culture, Food Contact Approved, Janitorial, Medical Industry