ANSELL MERCURY 43-113
Superior heat and flame resistance with complete protection for hand and wrist
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Designed for intermittent handling of dry hot objects up to 350°C / 660°F
- Flame resistant – Self extinguishes when exposed to flame
- Outstanding resistance to cuts
- Comfortable and absorbent inner cotton liner
- Made with Dupont Kevlar outer yarn.
- Resistant to contact, convective, and radiant heat.
- Flame resistant. Glove shell will not melt, drip or propogate a flame.
- Long knitwrist cuff extends protection to the wrist.
- High level of cut protection : EN level 5 and level E.