- Seamless liner and knitted wrist offer close fit in cut-resistant applications.
- EDGE 48-705 glove offers two levels of cut performance (depending on the application) a high level of abrasion resistance and good sensitivity and fit.
- Palm PU coating provides protection in slightly oily environments.
- Cost-effective alternative compared to medium weight leather, thick cotton or aramid gloves.
ANSELL EDGE 48-705
Cost effective solution for medium weight applications requiring cut and abrasion resistance in dry environment
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Good dexterity and flexibility
- High cut protection and abrasion level
- Good grip in dry environments
- Palm dipping for good protection against oil compared to a knitted or cut and sew glove
Cut Resistant, Mechanical