- Cost effective solution for medium weight applications requiring cut and abrasion resistance in dry environment.
- Good dexterity and flexibility.
- High cut protection and abrasion level.
- Good grip in dry environments.
- Palm dipping for good protection against oil compared to a knitted or cut and sew glove.
Ansell Edge 48-701 Glove
Seamless liner and knitted wrist offer close fit in cut-resistant applications.
EDGE 48-701 and 48-705 gloves offer two levels of cut performance (depending on the application) a high level of abrasion resistance and good
sensitivity and fit. The glove has Palm PU coating which provides protection in slightly oily environments.
Cost-effective alternative compared to medium weight leather, thick cotton or aramid gloves. The glove is suitable in industries such as the: Automotive industry, Machine and Equipment industry and Metal fabrication industry.
There are no reviews yet.