ANSELL EDGE 48-501
For workers who rely on consistent quality industrial gloves to protect them from workplace risks and help them do their job more effectively
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Good level of abrasion protection
- Nitrile coating delivers long-lasting performance
- Oil and liquid repellent
- A cost-effective solution for heavy weight applications requiring a good level of abrasion resistance along with liquid repellency.
- Nitrile dipped cut and sew glove for heavy handling, offering good resistance to abrasive material.
- Stronger and more flexible than PVC, provides a good barrier to grease and oil and does not degrade like leather or latex.
- The economical choice for a heavy duty glove solution with quality features.