- EDGE® Glove is CE certified and complying with REACH European regulation.
- Glove total length of 36 cm provide a full forearm protection.
- Can be ideally combined with Ansell Welding Sleeve 59-416, made of Lenzing FR® and Kevlar®
- Provides EN12477 Type-A protection for demanding welding and thermal job tasks.
- Suitable for stick and MIG welding, as well as torch cutting and grinding.
- Conformable cotton lining provides thermal insulation and extended comfort.
- Long cuff extends protection over the forearm.
Ansell EDGE® 48-216 Welding Gloves
It has improved 3-dimensional thumb design greatly increases fine dexterity for precise welding control. Premium split cowhide leather and welted seams are made with aramid for higher durability.
There are no reviews yet.