- Made with a black, white or grey 15 gauge highly comfortable and dexterous polyester liner (depending on the application requirement)
- EDGE 48-125, 48-126 and 48-129 industrial work gloves combine a seamless knitted liner with elasticized knit wrist dipped into black, white or grey polyurethane coating.
- This combination provides good flexibility and finger dexterity compared to cotton canvas or thick cotton gloves.
- EDGE 48-125, 48-126 and 48-129 is the efficient choice for an inexpensive light duty glove solution with quality features.
ANSELL EDGE 48-125
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Now with EN level 4 of abrasion and good tear resistance, good grip, improved productivity
- The 48-125 shows dirt contamination more quickly
- Seamless structure; ensures comfort and encourages safety and glove usage