- Breathable material technology for reduced heat stress and breathable comfort all day
- Robust, Low-linting, highly breathable 50gsm SMS material
- 2-way zipper with storm flap for added on-off convenience and extra protection
- Elastic cuffs, waist and ankles for a better fit and freedom of movement
- CE approved under PPE Directive (89/686/ECC), Category III.
3M™ Protective Coverall 4515 W
The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4515 is an economic solution to protect from hazardous dusts such as asbestos fibres during site inspection. Certified to PPE Directive Category III, Type 5/6 protection for both hazardous dusts and liquid splashes. The 3M™ Disposable Protective Coverall 4515 key features include: • Elastic waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement • Two-way zipper with storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection • Available in four colors: white, blue, red, and orange These key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M protective coverall 4515 helps protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: insulation installation, asbestos and lead abatement, coal dust in power plants, metal polishing, general powder handling, general industrial clean-up and processing, and granular fertilizer application.
There are no reviews yet.