The NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (IGC) provides a broad understanding of health & safety issues and is an essential qualification for anyone working in or wanting to work in safety & health anywhere in the world.
The NEBOSH Certificate is highly respected by employers worldwide and is an essential first step for those wanting a long and successful career in HSE. The NEBOSH IGC enables you to apply for many different health and safety jobs, such as Health & Safety Officer, Advisor, Superintendent, etc in almost any industry.
Benefits of achieving the NEBOSH International General Certificate:
- Boost your career prospects; NEBOSH Certificates are highly valued by employers globally
- Meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH)
- Entitled to Associate Membership of the IIRSM (AIIRSM)
RRC offer you more than any other NEBOSH General Certificate provider:
- RRC is a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner – Guaranteeing you the best NEBOSH learning experience
- NEBOSH IGC courses available in 5 languages – English, Arabic, French, Spanish & Turkish
- Over 90% of RRC students have successfully completed their NEBOSH International General Certificate
- 90 years experience in training & education
- 45 years experience in delivering health & safety training
- Choice of learning methods
- Teaching and support from a team of 40 expert tutors