- Fixed and rounded carrying handle enable to accompany with clamp to open lid without any secondary linkages, bring a convenience in carrying and using.
- Lead-Free Technology, made from 24 gauge galvanised steel.
- The reinforcement support shaft-design and centro symmetric rib- design of the bottom, help to balance the can’s interior force.
- Positive press relief cap, leak tight, automatically vent vapor between 0.2 and 0.35bar (3 and 5 psig) to prevent rupture(or explosion in event of fire),Spring loaded, it closes automatically after filling or pouring.
- Baked on lead-free epoxy paint finish, minimizing the effects of corrosion and humidity.
- Seamless design for combination of the top and the body of the can.
- Yellow belly band with warning and clear content identification area for added security
- Meet OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106, 1925.152 and NFPA Code 30.
- Available in 2.5&5 Gallon Sizes，no weld bottom seam.
SYSBEL Safety Fuel Can (5Gal/19L) SCAN002R (Gasoline)
SYSBEL Safety Cans are the typical, single-spout safety cans in widest use for conveniently carrying, dispensing, and storing up to five gallons (19 litres) of flammable liquids. The basic purpose of a safety can is the control of flammable vapours to reduce the risk of fire, protecting both personnel and facilities.