- Modeled-in sump catches leaks, drips and spills to keep your storage areas clean and safe and is 100% tested leak-tight.
- Constructed of durable polyethylene material to resist UV rays, rust, corrosion and most chemicals.
- Used as a console to prevent the experimental table from pollution.
- Regarded as a secondary container to hold corrosive chemicals and placed in a standard safety cabinet for storing and transferring in batch.
- Set under the experimental console to increase the leakage volume for protecting and easily cleaning.
- Equipped with holes on decks, making it can be used as a tube rack for fear of glass equipment damaging by miss operation.
- Modular deck components can be mixed and matched to fit the space.
- Transfer materials in batch without the deck.
- Translucent white sidewalls allow easy visual inspection.
- Comply with EPA 40 CFR 264.175 and NPDES.
Sysbel Lab Spill Containment Pallets
Used to provide solutions for the accidental leakage in laboratories, workstation to collect substances leakage when conducting chemical experiments and as a secondary containment storage container.