- Double-wall construction with 38mm insulating air space for fire resistance.
- Over 1.2mm thick, fully welded,construction holds squareness for longer life, offering greater protection in a fire.
- 5.3cm leak tight sump at the bottom of cabinet’s maximally catches incidental drips.
- Door can be fully opened to 180°, easy to operate, three-point latch with a manual lock for better security.
- Standardized warning label of corrosive chemical storage cabinets is highly visible and anti-corrosive.
- Unique spill-catcher shelves catch incidental drips and adjust on 6cm centers.
- Durable & chemical resistant, lead-free powder coat inside and outside cabinet, reduce effects of corrosion and humidity.
- 2 inches vents with integral flame arr-esters in both sides of every cabinet.
- In terms of OSHA, on outside side panel,there is built-in grounding static connector for easy grounding.
SYSBEL Corrosive Cabinet (45Gal/170L) WA810450B
SYSBEL Corrosive Cabinets are used for storing corrosive liquids, Apply to the LABS of colleges and universities, research institutes, etc.
Model No: WA810450B