- Insulated blades for secure work at 1000 volts.
- Smooth had zones foe high speed turning, soft grip zones for high torque transfer.
- Take it easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size.
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away.
- Lasertip tips for more secure fit in the screw head.
WERA 160 i/7 Rack screwdriver set Kraftform Plus Series 100, voltage tester and rack 05006147001
7-piece screwdriver set with individually tested, insulated screwdrivers as per IEC 60900. Individual testing in a water bath at 10,000 volts so as to ensure safe working at the permitted voltage of 1,000 volts. Kraftform Plus handle for pleasant, ergonomic working that makes blisters and calluses a thing of the past. Hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Partially Lasertip: the tip literally bites itself into the screw head and prevents any slipping. “Take it easy” Tool Finder: colour coding according to profile and size. The anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. Including voltage tester and 1 rack for storage.