- Insulated Kraftform Comfort VDE blades for safe working up to 1000 volts.
- Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low fatigue working.
- Handle markings simplify finding and sorting of tools.
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away.
- The wera black point tip offers an exact fit and optimum corrosion protection.
WERA 1162 i PH VDE Insulated screwdriver for Phillips screws 05031603001
High quality Kraftform Comfort VDE screwdriver. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. The Wera Black Point tip and a complex hardening process ensure a long service life of the tip, enhanced corrosion protection and an exact fit. Individual testing in a water bath at 10,000 volts so as to ensure safe working at the permitted voltage of 1,000 volts. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. Handle markings for simplified finding and sorting of the tool.