- Insulated VDE blades for secure work at 1,000 volts
- Hard gripping zones for high working speeds, soft zones for high torque transfer.
- Handle markings for simplified finding and sorting of the tools.
- Conical blade.
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away.
- Take it easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size.
WERA 160 i VDE Insulated screwdriver for slotted screws 05006100001
Wera VDE screwdrivers with multi-component Kraftform Plus handle for fast and low-fatigue working: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Individually tested in water bath at 10,000 volts for secure work at the permissible voltage of 1,000 volts. “Take it easy” tool finder with colour coding according to profiles and size stamp – for simple and rapid accessing of the required tool. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace.