- Sole: double density PU | very lightweight | flexible | excellent shock absorption | grip (SRC) | oil, hydrocarbon and chemical resistant | antistatic | grooves at the back of the heel for a better grip when the heel first touches the ground and deep grooves for better grip in the forefoot area | pronounced heel.
- Upper: water-resistant black oiled nubuck leather | water-resistant textile | reflective elements | non-metallic eyelets and hooks.
- Quarter lining: polyester mesh 3D | excellent breathability | quick drying.
- Vamp lining: non-woven for excellent abrasion resistance.
- Tongue: water-resistant and padded | with two gussets to keep dirt and debris out.
- Collar: soft and compact foam for better comfort and protection.
- Toe cap: composite | amagnetic | lighter than a conventional steel toe cap | conducts less heat and cold than a metal toe cap.
- Penetration-resistant midsole: composite | lightweight| flexible | amagnetic | protects 100% of the surface of the foot (as opposed to 85% on average for steel soles) | lighter than steel soles | conducts less heat and cold than a metal sole | seamed directly on the upper.
- Hygienic insole: anatomically shaped with EVA with upper perforated textile layer and EVA heel shock absorber.
- Weight: 660 g per foot, in size 42.
- 67003 / EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC.
HECKEL FOCUS 2.0 S3 HIGH
All terrain safety boots dedicated to building and construction, general industry | energy, logistics, maintenance, damp working conditions
There are no reviews yet.