- Fire retardant, Anti-static, ARC Flash coverall.
- 300gsm 60/40 Modacrylic/cotton blend.
- Triple stitch construction.
- 2 hip pockets.
- Rear patch pocket with hook and loop closure flap.
- Large bellows pocket to each leg with hook and loop closure flap.
- Right leg mobile phone pocket with hook and loop closure flap.
- All pocket flaps with Retro-reflective tape feature.
- Internal knee pad pouches.
- Large qualifying icons on left leg pocket.
EN ISO 13688:2013 – General requirements for protective clothing
EN 1149-3:2004 – Anti Static – Test methods for measurements of charge decay
EN 1149-5:2008 – Anti Static – Material performance and design requirements
EN ISO 11611:2015 (Class 1 A1 A2) – Protective clothing for use in welding
EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 A2 B1 C1) – Protection against heat and flame
IEC 61482-2:2009 – Performance requirements and design requirements
EN 61482-1-2:2007 (Class 1 = 4kA) – Box Arc testing
EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV = 10.8 Cal/cm2) – Open Arc testing
- Each garment style is independently tested to both box and open ARC standards.
- Click ARC production is covered by article 11B certification.
- Does NOT conform to EN ISO 20471