- EDGE 48-216 glove is a heavy duty welding glove that provide EN12477 Type-A protection for demanding welding and thermal job tasks.
- Suitable for stick and MIG welding.
- Suitable for torch cutting and grinding.
- Improved 3-dimensional thumb design greatly increases fine dexterity for precise welding control.
- Premium split cowhide leather and welted seamsare made with aramid for higher durability.
- Comforable cotton lining provides thermalinsulation and extended comfort.
- Long cuff extends protection over the forearm .
- Glove total length of 36 cm provide a full forearm protection.
Ansell Edge 48-216
It is CE 0493 certified and conform with REACH European
EN 388:2016 and EN 407:2004 ISO CERTIFIED